Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hiatus and a Correction

The long hiatus was unanticipated, and I'm sorry if anyone was put-out by it. The only reason for it was that in spite of the slowing economy, business has blossomed for me - I'm currently riding/training 12 horses a week, teaching 15 hours of riding instruction, while helping to manage two different facilities, and taking 9 college units at night. I thank God that I have the ability to do what I do for a living, but it does rather limit my internet time. So again, I'm sorry if anyone was annoyed by a lack of posts.

Also, a correction to my first post regarding the Vetrolin Shine coat spray. The old label stated that the product did not contain any silicone. However, a friend of mine contacted the manufacturer and found out that the product now contains 15% silicone, a chance which was not reflected on the new label.

No comments: